Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finally!

Finally! Its over! Well, almost. Show runners are back to work tomorrow. All members of the WGA will vote on Tuesday and most likely be back to work on Wednesday. The two boards approved the deal today. Finally!!! The solidarity seems to have paid off and most seem happy. I'm glad for them - I really am. Today, though, I'm mostly glad for me and the reunion I will have soon with my TV friends. Soon, Meredith Grey, McDreamy, McSteamy, George, Izzie, Callie, Alex, Cristina and Co will be inviting me back to Seattle Grace. My new high school friends, Blair, Chuck, Nate, Dan and Serena will be back to school, the gossip is already swirling. Ted, Robin, Marshall, Lily and Barney will be back at the bar and it will be legend...wait for it..dary! But, reallyDunder-Mifflin gang, I've missed you most of all! When Michael, Jim, Pam, Dwight, Kelly, Ryan, Andy, Angela, Creed, Stanley, Phyllis, Kevin, Meredith, Oscar, Jan and Toby head back to work all will be right with the world.

And - you know what this means...The Oscars are ON! On in a normal - red carpet, big stars - too long of a way. Yes - I'm smiling. Its all comin back!

No comments:

Post a Comment