Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kardashian Preferences



My sister had a baby a few weeks ago, and I stayed with her for a few days. Having a newborn allowed for some TV watching of the best (and most random) kind... The Golden Girls at 1am, Princess Diaries 2, and a Keeping Up with the Kardashians marathon. Watching the Kardashians marathon helped solidify what I have thought for many months now, which is that I have favorite- and least-favorite Kardashians.  I'm not going to take the time to rank order all of them for many reasons, the least of which is that I don't spend that much time thinking about them to know that. But I do have my least favorite and top 3, so here they are:  

Least Favorite:  Kris Jenner.  I can give the woman props for making a whole lot of money for her family. But I also find the whole thing to be slightly disturbing, especially seeing the two youngest girls on TV and out there as they are. She reminds me of Jessica Simpson's dad Joe, and that's not a compliment. She's also all over the place emotionally on the show. (And yes, I get that this all sounds a little hypocritical as I watch the show sometimes.) 

3rd Favorite:  Rob Kardashian. I will say that Khloe and Lamar were both in the running for this coveted spot, but Rob ultimately took it. He manages to let all of the craziness around him roll off his back most of the time. Plus, I liked him on DWTS.

2nd Favorite: Kourtney Kardashian. She seems the most real to me, even with the contrived situations that they have on the show.  She also seems to be the most even keel, and she's not as blunt as Khloe.

Favorite: Scott Disick

Scott is by far my favorite. He is the funniest (we watched when he tries to be Ryan Gosling from The Notebook and I laughed out loud) and will do crazy things and still be likable. He's come a long way from his alcohol days, and I'm glad because for me he makes the show entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment